Change 4 Life: Statement
PaleoWorks and the PaleoWorks Challenge have withdrawn all support and promotion of the ‘change 4 life‘ scheme due to their financial association, business and professional relationships with processed food manufacturers, in particular Coca-Cola, Mars, Kraft, Nestle and PepsiCo. PaleoWorks wish it to be known that we were never made aware of these associations and so cannot be held responsible. Further to this PaleoWorks wish it also to be known that despite several requests to quantify the ‘Change 4 Life’ model and provide justification for the dietary advice given, including requests to consider more beneficial alternatives, to date PaleoWorks has received no response.
In light of this and the above matter PaleoWorks will cease all promotional activity and association with ‘change 4 life’ the change 4 life scheme, its partners and supporters with immediate effect.
- Jamies Oliver’s TED prize talk (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Government obesity panel quietly abolished (telegraph.co.uk)
- Quote of the Day – Michael Pollan (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Post of the Day – What is Paleo? (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Original Full English: Breakfast For A Caveman (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Temptation of Eve (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Paleo Diet: What it Is and Why it Works (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Why Paleo? (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 18, 2011, in Politics, Processed Food, Statement and tagged Change 4 Life, Coca-Cola, Convenience food, Conventional Wisdom, Health, Nestlé, Paleo Diet, PaleoWorks, Paleoworks Challenge, PepsiCo, Weight Watchers. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.