“Emotions are merely biochemical storms in your body and brain….The healthier your biochemistry, the better the emotional forecast”. – Nora Gedgaudas
- Recipe: Sicilian Paleo Caponata
- The Empire Strikes Back: Does the “Jenny Craig” diet work?
- Paleo Breakfast with Asparagus
- Recipe: Golden Harissa Dip (with Squash)
- Recipe: Delicious Harissa!
- Top Five Regrets of the Dying
- Paleo Meals for a Week
- Healthy Vegetables
- How to Escape the Diet Trap
- Open Letter to Jenni Murray
November 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Big Sugar – 2 Part Documentary SeriesBig Sugar explores the dark history and modern power of the world’s reigning sugar cartels. Using dramatic reenactments, it reveals how sugar was at the heart of slavery in the West Indies in the 18th century, while showing how present-day consumers are slaves to a sugar-based diet. Part 1 Pt. II
Eat Less + Exercise More = weight loss… Wrong!!!
Advantages of a Paleo Diet – Dr Loren Cordain
Which is the Best Diet? – Dr. Frank Comstock
Nutrition & Mental Health – Nora Gedgaudas
Sugar: The Bitter Truth – Dr Robert Lustig
Dr. Weil on Larry King Live
- Do you know how many calories are in a pint of beer?: by Sharon Hui, World Cancer Research Fund’s Health Inf... bit.ly/1RgBypfPaleoWorks for ALL! 3 hours ago
- Some sugar-free drinks can also damage teeth, experts warn: Experts say consumers should be just as aware of t... bit.ly/1RguLMiPaleoWorks for ALL! 3 hours ago
- Food prices influence how we judge food quality: How we rate the taste and overall quality of foods may be lar... bit.ly/1Xr7RqCPaleoWorks for ALL! 7 hours ago
- SEO Tools by MessageForce
Find us here…
Call paleo works… Tel: 08455 199 220
Nutrition Coaching in West Yorkshire:
The Caveman Diet, Stone Age Diet and Paleolithic Diet are growing in popularity due to amazing results based on proven methodology and science based evidence
We will show you how to diet for longer life and optimal health using science based on real foods and proven nutritional models like the
You will learn how to diet not just for weight loss but for optimal health and longevity, you will be fitter, faster, stonger and of course much leaner (optional)...Guaranteed!
Are you overweight suffering from fatigue, diabetes, cancer, GERD, skin/dental problems, heart disease, alzheimers, depression, gout, asthma or autism improve or totally reverse your symptoms through the power of nutrition.
Pregnant or thinking of starting a family? Our programs will ensure you, your partner and baby have the best start possible.
Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire we deliver both tailored and off the shelf nutritional programs throughout the region including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Keighley and Skipton.
Call or email today to book your FREE initial consultation:
Challenging Standard Dietary Advice
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has". - Margaret Mead
What do you see?
- Well contrary to what many will think he's not fat because he's lazy or because he overeats. He eats this type of food because his increasing body mass demands more and more energy and refined carbs are a quick fix high octane fuel. His body chemistry is compelling him to eat more and more...he's literally become addicted to sugar but doesn't know it. It's certainly not his fault!
NHS – StatusDespite Governmental advice and NHS guidelines the Obesity epidemic shows no sign of improvement. Why is this? Surely there's a simple solution? Standard official advice is to eat less and exercise more. Can this be right? Well it's not worked to date so what do you think. Not just here in the UK either, globally the advice is much the same and yet present figures show we are at pandemic levels around the world.
Real ‘Health’ FoodNutrient dense real foods like these will make you leaner, fitter, faster, stronger and have you living longer!
Find good local suppliers
- Adipose tissue Aerobic exercise Blood sugar Breakfast Business Calorie Carbohydrate Caveman Diet Christmas Coconut oil Convenience food Conventional Wisdom Cook Cooking Corn syrup Daily Mail Diet Dietary Options Dieting Eating Family Fasting Fat Food Food and Related Products Fruit and Vegetable Gary Taubes Health Healthy Heart disease High-fructose corn syrup Home Ilkley Jamie Oliver Joseph Campbell ketosis Kitchen Lifestyle Low-fat diet Mental health Milk Nutrition Obesity Olive oil Overweight Paleo Paleo Diet Paleolithic Diet PaleoWorks Paleoworks Challenge PaleoWorks Program Physical exercise Potato chip Real Food Real Foods Roasting Salad Saturated fat Shopping Slimming Slimming World Stoneage Diet stone age diet Story Sugar Support Groups Sweet potato United States Weight gain Weight Loss Weight Watchers western diet Western pattern diet Wine tasting descriptors Yo-yo effect