How To Diet: Stone Age Diet…The Science
Posted by Paleo Works
Below are three simply outstanding presentations about nutrition, sugar and how to diet.
You may not have time to look at all of them, though whichever you choose will make you reconsider the choices you make from here on in…
– Jane Barthelemey
So now you’ve learned how not to get sick and fat, here’s a short story of one persons experiences of how to diet:
- Refined Sugar – The Sweetest Poison
- Dash Diet v Paleo Diet: Which is the Best? (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Paleo Diet: What it Is and Why it Works (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- What is Paleo (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Paleo Diet: Are Our Ancestors the Key to Weight Loss? (fitsugar.com)
- Post of the Day – What is Paleo? (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Bad Fat Good Fat (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Introducing… The Interview Series! (easypaleo.com)
- Quote of the Day – Is Paleo a natural diet? (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Help Me Stop Eating (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- How To Paleo (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- How To Diet: Stone Age Diet…The Science (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- Caveman Diet, Paleo Diet, Doug McGuff and Jamie Oliver (dietproofyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Vegetarianism v. Paleo Diet (foodofthemediterranean.wordpress.com)
- The Fat Trap
About Paleo WorksPaleo Works Have you ever wondered how you arrived at “being overweight” and thought how difficult it is to get rid of and keep off those excess pounds? Hi, I’m Katie and together with Mike my husband, we are Paleo Works. As a busy working mum of four, I often watched others embark on weight loss progammes only to return to their start weight (and then some) shortly after reaching their target. Why was this happening? Conventional dietary wisdom would have us believe that it’s YOU who has failed. But Mike and I thought different. We felt that there had to be something wrong with that conventional dietary wisdom after all we can’t all be hopeless? So we studied intensely, sought out advice and read avidly. We questioned robustly and talked with many on various 'dieting' regimes. What we found was radical, our story has to be told, our knowledge has to be shared. So If you are ready to stop blaming your self for being overweight and ready to change your approach to weight loss then contact us and let’s get started!
Posted on December 9, 2011, in Paleo Diet, Stoneage Diet, Sugar and tagged Caveman Diet, Dietary Options, Health, Nora Gedgaudas, Nutrition, Paleolithic Diet, Shopping, Stone Age, Stoneage Diet, Weight Loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.