Jamie Oliver ‘Paleo’ Recipe: Eggs with Chilli Salt and Chipolatas
This is a great breakfast, easy and tasty, courtesy of Jamie Oliver:
8 chipolata sausages
8 slices of pancetta
1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil
2. Wrap the chipolatas in pancetta and grill under a high heat for 8 – 10 mins: turn every few minutes until golden and cooked right through
3. Bash the dried chilli flakes with a pestle and mortar adding a couple of pinches of sea salt until you have a fine powder.
4. Gently place the eggs into the pan and boil them for five minutes (for a runny yolk)
5. Serve each egg with 2 chipolatas and a good pinch of chilli salt
6. Eat and enjoy!
Posted on October 25, 2011, in Caveman Diet, Celebrity Chef's, Fast Food, Jamie Oliver, Paleo Diet, Paleoworks, Real Food, Recipes, Stoneage Diet, The Paleo Experience and tagged Breakfast, Caveman Diet, Chili pepper, Chipolata, Jamie Oliver, Mortar and pestle, Nutrition, PaleoWorks, Pancetta, Salad, Sea salt, Stoneage Diet. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.